Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank goodness for blogger Friends


My Frustration yesterday lead to some awesome support from other mom bloggers going through the same feelings and frustrations. I know I am not alone and those of you who wrote me it brought tears to my eyes. I guess it brings some kind of comfort to know that there are others who really truly understand the feeling that go along with this journey. Support and encouragement during this waiting time is so important! Thank you for your responses, I treasure them all. I know Grace will be home soon. And as one of my new friends said to me..."right now it seems like time is so long, but in 5 years we won't remember this at all." I really needed to hear that!! It would be a pleasure to sit around a table with a good latte with you all!

No comments: