Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Love is in the air! OHHHHH ...I love Valentines Day. This may have something to do with the fact that we also got married just a couple days before. Our tradition is to have candle light dinner as a family. The kids always look so forward to this tradition. I guess this is something I picked up on as a child since my parents always stayed home and spent it with us kids too. We give the kids a cute little gift. Nothing big, but just something special. We will have a great dinner by candle light..give thanks for everything that God blesses us with, and think of Gracie. Maybe she will be home for Easter celebration. We also had a great time today as we had my family come out to visit for a while. This made our day extra special!!

Go tell someone you love them and how special they are to you today!!

No comments: