Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mark Schultz - Different Kind of Christmas (Live)



This is a beautiful song for those many of us that are missing that special someone that is no longer with us. This song was written for his wife that lost her dad.  We all miss someone at Christmas time, and usually holidays can be the hardest.  You remember traditions you shared, and special things that remind you of that person. I miss my father. Every Christmas he would take me with him to help him pick out that special piece of jewelry for my mom. I swear my dad was a hopeless romantic!! He was taken from this earth way too soon (age 42, but who am I to judge) So many things I wish he was here for. But for now I will hold all the sweet sweet traditions and things he taught me while growing up close to my heart. To all the loved ones that are not with us. I love you!!

No comments: