Thursday, February 12, 2009

15 Years To Celebrate and more to come...


Today is our 15 year wedding anniversary! I think back to when we first got married and how time has gone so very fast. God has brought us through some obsticles, challenges, joys, and true miracles. What would life be without them right? We grow in many ways through our whole life. Each day God is forming us into the person He would like us to be. When our hearts and eyes are open we can learn so much about life! I always pray for Him to help me to be a good mother and wife and a strong woman of God for my friends and family. Everything els is minimal! I can honestly say I feel our marriage is stronger today for all the experiences we have shared together. The more we understand eachother and keep those communication lines always open, the more our love continues to grow for one another. Terry is truely my Prince and my very best friend! I look forward to many many more years and great memories to create. I am thankful for this special day, and being able to reflect back on so many great blessings that we have! I give thanks to the Lord for all he has done, and all that he has given to us!

2 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful couple you are!

lczafft said...

Tina! I love the picture of you and the Storff, you haven't changed one single bit. I will never forget the story of how you meet and you knew you were in love =)