Friday, September 4, 2009

Grace Now....at 13 months old

Oh my how blessed we are. Here she is 13 months old already. My how time goes so very fast. My baby is growing so fast right before my eyes. Ever since the day we brought her home she has changed day by day in so many different ways. Her personality is in full bloom, and we love her so much. She is such a character...She loves to rock her babies in this little rocker. (It was her big sisters when she was little.) Her newest thing now is giving kisses to everyone and every animal. Something funny about this is that on the first day of school I sent cards with Bailey and Amanda in their lunches, it was a card that gave loud kisses sounds when they would open the card. So Grace now plays with the cards and has learned to mimic the kissing sound exactly. This is the sound she makes when she gives kisses. "Mmmwa!!!" It is totally totally funny. She understands everything we say, and the things she does amazes us every day. She smiles most the time and is happy, she giggles alot, she has figured out that she loves it when she makes her voice loud, she will even give a pouty wine and scrunches her nose when she won't get her way, she is very strong willed and lately loves to pull out the outlet covers in our house, she would prefere to play with our computers or the cords anyday over her toys. She is great eater and loves all our food. ...Im not sure yet where it all goes, she has 6 teeth, and Im sure more coming! This is Grace NOw.....
Our miracle!

"With God All Things are possible"

3 comments:

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Yay--wonderful update! She is beautiful!

Amy said...

She is just adorable. I love those cheeks. I also love the ending statement. With God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Blessings,
Amy

alejandra & me said...

I love your blog! Kids truly are a gift from God.
Check out my blog at http://godsgentlenessandkids.blogspot.com/