Sunday, April 5, 2009

Generous Giving!

I read my mail yesterday and found that someone left us a donation to go towards our adoption for Gracie. I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing things right. You see this donation came from someone that we do not even know. They happened to come across our blog site and felt it in their hearts to give towards our adoption. They too are adopting from S. Korea. This was absolutly amazing to me and brought me to tears to think that someone so far away...and someone that does not know us in person would be touched in such a way to give. I have been in contact with this family since this day, and have found out that she too loves and has a passion for dance. We both love Korea, and I think the more we get to know eachother we will discover we have many more things in common. Our families love for the Lord is most important. What a blessing this was to our adoption! May God bless you Greatly for your generous giving !!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just caught up on your blog and saw that your baby's visa has been issued!!! YAY!!! That is SO AWESOME! She will be home so soon!!! Can't wait to see your post that she is on her way home to you!!!