Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Amanda


It is hard to believe that 11 years ago today I gave birth to my second little miracle. I remember it like it was yesterday....Her first look into my eyes was amazing! My how time sure goes fast. It really is true that our kids are only little for a short time! This year for her birthday we had a fun pool party!

I treasure the relationship I have with Amanda so much! Since she is 11, I will give 11 great qualities that I love about her.
1. She loves and respects her mommy and daddy......2. She loves the Lord
3. She is a awesome big sissy to Gracie, and adores her with all her heart......4. She always give 100%
5. She always thinks of others first and herself last

6. She is talented...7. Fabulous...8. Beautiful inside and out..9. She still thinks her mommy is cool.
10. She loves quality time with her family ...11. She is our miracle and blessing from God!
We love you sweetie...Happy Birthday To You!!

Her friends "caked her"....totally unexpected! Very funny!


Even little sissy Gracie got to join in with all the big kids. She never goes with out attention. They all love and adore her and want to hold her.



Gracie even enjoyed eating some Pizza..and cake!

Happy Birthday Amanda! You are truely the BEST!!!!

3 comments:

Waiting4OurAngel said...

What a sweet post and a fun birthday. Love all the pics!

candice said...

What a FUN BIRTHDAY!!! Wow- a swim party in November... awesome!

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

It's been awhile since I have been here- I'm still catching up-lol!

Lyryn said...

Looks like a great time! Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgiving!