Friday, July 31, 2009

Lurker or Follower?

It is exciting to see so many people visit our blog..our story...our life, But it would be much more fun for us if we could know who you are.....So if you like to follow our journey I am asking that you sign up on our follower list that is on the right hand side of our blog. It is really simple. If you have already done this ..."Thank you", it truely has been fun getting to know you, and the support from many of you has been amazing. On the other hand, If you are a lurker...then it is time to de-lurk yourself. :-)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I haven't exactly been the quiet "lurker," but now I'm official.

I've been meaning to write you guys an email. I know we get updates through eachother's blogs, but sometimes personal is fun too :)

Jen said...

I'm not a lurker... and I do follow your blog... but I just wanted to send you a shout out anyway!

I enjoy your blog, your family is amazing! Keep those photos of your happy family coming!

Leah said...

HI Tina,

I just today found your blog today. I am so excited to connect with other Christian women (families) who have adopted. My husband and I are praying about adoption and connecting with other Christians who have 'been there' is very important to us.

Thanks for sharing your story and feel free to pass along any wisdom. :)

Blessings!

candice said...

Hey Tina!
I am just getting a chance to catch up with my bloggy friends! I wanted to say thanks so much for all of your sweet and encouraging messages! I know you can relate and it is so helpful to know that!

Thanks again!

Toni said...

I am not a lurker... I just found you. I just started my own blog as an adoptive mom who is a bit further in the journey - my children are 9 & 11 now. I had to chuckle at your list of dates for the process - I used to know all of that by heart for both kids at one point, but it is forgotten now. We went to Korea in April and had a fabulous time. I enjoy reading blogs about folks who have recently adopted... brings back my own memories.