Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Steps

Gracie has been taking a couple steps here and there, but today for the first time, she took many many steps to walk from Dadda to Momma! So exciting to see her grow and change. She is a little peanut and it will be so funny to see her walk. My bet is she will totally be walking by her birthday. We'll see....

Today at church I had someone tell me I looked 27 years old. WHew Hoo, that made my Day!! I guess Grace on my hip makes me look young. Later at a store,I had another person say something to the fact of me being a new mommy. (I didn't have the other two with me)...Hummm I guess today was my day of looking young and like a new mom! Very Funny!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What awesome video of Gracie walking! So adorable. She will be running to keep up with her brother and sister very soon.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! That's about how Briar walked just a couple days before taking off for good (she was 15 1/2 months old, though!)!!! I bet Grace will be a true walker by the end of July!!!!

Katie said...

Yeah Grace....such a big girl with your first steps! Watch out momma - she's gonna start getting into EVERYTHING now! Such great news!

Katie M.

Krista said...

Wow!! She is growing so much! It's so hard to believe she is ALREADY walking! YAY!!