Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long time friends...

Tonight my long time friend Becky and her sweet (and cute) boys came to visit us and have dinner and just hang out. It was so fun to spend some time with them, and it was so funny because Grace is usually a little hesitant with new faces, and she completely warmed up them them all right away! It was so cute. It is such a great feeling when your friends really care and love your kids! I think Grace got a million kisses, and she loved the attention! The outfit that Grace is wearing is one that Becky bought Grace, so of course we just had to be in it when they showed up tonight. My hubby even watched the kids while her and I went for a walk. It was so great. Becky and I have known each other since the 3rd grade! :-) So it was wonderful for our kids to hang out and play! Wish I would have gotten a pic of all of them...

2 comments:

Linsey said...

so crazy considering she was my 5th grade teacher!

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Looks like so much fun!