Friday, June 5, 2009

Ok...couldn't resist

I couldn't resist just one more little change to Gracies room. ...I know I told you that no room is ever done in my house. Im always changing, adding, or re-doing it. I love to make changes. I have to admit though I didnt think I would make a change in her room this fast. But ....today when I saw the perfect green that would go with her bed set, I just couldn't resist getting them. I never like the curtains with pink on a pink wall. Green is much better, and matches the green touches in her room perfectly......hehe!

After pic with new curtains and chair cover...... below...before....like yesterday....hehe!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I like the changes!

Too bad you live too far away to come over and help transform our storage/craft room for Sarah. It gets painted on Sunday and I still haven't picked out a color.