Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Not exactly a good start to the day...Wowza!

You know it is not a good start to the day when you have been up from 1am to 5:30a.m. with a dog that is throwing up all night long. We were up and down all night long letting her outside, we could not leave her out because she is a barker and would just bark all night long and wake the entire house and neighborhood. By 5:30 I just decided to get up and get ready for the day, I walked out of my bathroom to find my daughter telling me that her bathroom has water all over the floor. Yep the toilet must have overflowed in the night. Water everywhere, and went through the floor into the downstairs game room. Oh yeah this is not exactly the way I like to spend my night and start my mornings out. What can I say, what els does this day hold?..You'll have to stay tuned!  Now I somehow need to get some energy to teach 18 little 3 years olds today. That may have to come from an overdose of Dr. Pepper! Hope you are all having a much better Tuesday! :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hope today has been a much better day!!