Friday, January 23, 2009

Update on Baby Grace

Today we got another medical update on baby Grace. They are so great about getting her monthly medical check ups with Holt Clinic. She is 5 1/2 months old now, and she weighs about 13 lbs. She is on the 30th percentile on our US charts. She is tiny, but growing very healthy. On her report it read that she is cooing, sucking her hand, and rolling over among other things. It is amazing how she is growing. I cried after reading the report just because we are missing out on some of the firsts. On the other hand...Im so thankful to the the foster family that is taking such good care of her in Korea. THis helps me alot to know she is in a loving home and being well taken care of and probebly spoiled! A friend just emailed me and said she was making a blanket for her! That really is touching to me to see my friends really happy and excited as we are. That made my night.

No comments: