Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today, we just got a call from Ginger (our social worker). I saw her name on the id and about fainted. She says we should have our referral this week!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I think I am going to go through the roof top from such excitement!! My heart is beating rapidly and I can't put into words my feelings.!! WHEWHOOO. My next posting on here will be telling you all what we have! A boy or a girl!!

This week we will get our I600A reapplication updated! Once we have our referral we will file the I600 which allows us to bring our child home. This all takes time with Immigration, so please please pray that this process goes quickly and that God will put his hands on all our paper work that is necessary to bring our baby home. I have heard some families have had to wait longer for some reason, they are taking longer to get the paper work done. Once we know our baby, I know that wait will be one of the hardest hardest parts of this whole thing. Thank you all for your support and your faithful prayers..we couldn't do it with out you all!! Talk to you again when we have our baby photos to show you!!

No comments: