Monday, November 1, 2010

Celebrate National Adoption Month!!...

"Not Flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own, Never forgot for a single minute, You didn't grow under my heart, but IN it!"
This is by far the best celebration of all. To see children given a forever family. A place to call home! It truly is priceless! Here is the video of many wonderful families who have said YES to the gift that adoption brings. See if you can find us in the Video :-) 
(go to the bottom of this page to mute the music, so you can enjoy the video)

"One Less"  Video .....Click HERE


Copy and paste the video to your blogs, your face book..where ever you so desire to help inspire other families to say yes!

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I just found your blog and love reading about your adoption journey! Your daughter is precious!!