Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer is Here...Sprinklers, Smores, Camp outs, and more..



YOu know summer is here when you can start up the water sprinklers!
Here is some fun we have had in the past week...





Amanda had a few of her friends over for a summer camp out in our back yard.
camp out in our back yard..
Smores are the best!
Grace enjoying her big girl camp out chair..
The day was about 90 degrees and high humidity!

Even mom treated herself to a new hair doo, highlights for the summer time..

The new cabin my Mom bought, lucky for us this is only about 45 minutes from our house. I see lots of family memories happening here. This is such a beautiful area and the cabins being built are all brand new. The outsides all look very rustic and the insides are amazing with all the awesome details. The designer did amazing work. ..Below is one of the side views..So peaceful to go here!

                                                                     My mom, my sis, and me..hangin inside!

and that was a little bit of the past week for us..lots of fun and enjoying fun in the sun!!...

2 comments:

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Looks like great fun...summer is wonderful!!

PotterMama said...

I love Grace's reaction to the water! How cute. I havnt been camping in years, looks like so much fun!