Saturday, February 13, 2010

Great Anniversary..

Kids took a pic of us as we were about to go out on our date...
Somehow he snuck outside because about 10 minutes later the doorbell was ringing...So I went to the door to then find him with a big bundle of beautiful flowers for me. Luckily I was all ready and the kids were situated with the baby sitter.... so out the door we went for our date. We went to a really nice restaurant and sat in the best seat in the place. Someone was playing live piano which made the atmosphere very romantic and relaxing...just what we have needed for quite some time now. We enjoyed some very great conversation with eachother without any interuptions..and then he surprised me with a beautifully wrapped box..........
Inside this box, was this new beautiful necklace!! How funny that I was wearing an outfit that it totally matched with. He told me later that as I was getting ready for our date he was sooo pumped at the outfit that I chose as he knew it would be perfect for the night. I absolutly love love love this special gift, but most of all I love this man who seemed to pull out the romance on this night.

5 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Awww, that is very sweet! Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

beautiful, kj

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Very sweet and romantic!!

Jen said...

What an amazing anniversary date! Happy Anniversary!

BrandiB said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Sounds like you will have many more wonderful years to celebrate :-)