Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10 Months Home Today....

I can not believe that 10 months ago we were waiting for Gracies plain to arrive! I remember the night before watching the plain on the internet where you can track exactly where they were in the air. It was amazing to watch that and know that my daughter is on that plain. While in the airport waiting for the plain to come in and land time seemed to stand still and then it took forever for them to get off the plain. Of course IM not a very patient person anyway...We were so anxious to hold her and see her for the first time! Oh my goodness what a Glorious Day!! It is amazing to me how much she has grown and become such a sweet little, smart, and loving baby girl. She is really starting to talk alot, and has figured out if she says "peez peez" (please) in her sweet little voice, she will nearly get whatever she wants! I said "nearly". :-)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Nothing melts a heart like a sweet voice saying please. She is just such a doll.

Elisabeth said...

Happy 10 month anniversary. She is so cute!!