Friday, February 26, 2010

Finalization Party

Our finalization for our adoption was acually in December, but no one was there with us to celebrate and we were all so busy with the holidays nothing got done. It was always my intension to have a party with our friends and family so this month we got the date set and had a simple little party with cake, ice cream, friends and family....Here are some pics of our night.
The cake turned out beautiful...We called the "cake boss" same lady who made Gracies Birthday Cake.
This is just a few of the kids :-)
Me (holding my friends baby Noah), Jamie, Stacey (expecting in April), Mariah (holding my Gracie)
Im so excited for Mariah and her husband Brian, they are just starting the adoption process for Ethiopia Africa! I know God is going to bless them so much for saying yes to this calling!!
My mom, My sis, and Me!
Tukuro (from Japan), talking with Terry . Eric from Korea was somewhere...
Some of the guys!!
I wish I would have gotten pics of everyone, but this is what I had...the night got busy with visiting, and i did not get as many as i wanted to. Thanks everyone for making it over to celebrate this special time with us. You have no idea how much this means to us!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a great idea! I am sure it was a fun celebration.
Blessings,
Amy

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Looks like a wonderful party!!! The cake is beautiful!