Friday, January 22, 2010

God is pushing....

My heart has been stirring for a while now for the other orphans of this world. At first I felt God pushing me gently in this direction, but now I feel a much for forceful push from Him. Have you ever had this with something, but you don't know exactly what to do? I know I can not save them all, but I can help spread the word. I also secretly would love to adopt again.  I guess If I am posting on here is it not a secret is it?   Please watch this video and tell me your heart is not moved to do something.....
Every Child deserves a home...Featured Video clip!

I feel I need to get plugged in somewhere...I just don't know where yet. God is leading me to be a voice for the orphans...I feel it.  I have tried several times to express my interest in a couple different organizations, but they don't seem to need my help.. I guess. Sometimes I think people think I just don't have the time or something. But do they realize that if you have passion for something...We All find the time! I want to do something BIG! I feel it from the depth of my soul. I pray God will lead me to the right people, group, organization, what ever it may be.......

Remember I posted a little while back about feeling a need for change...maybe this is it...maybe this is what God was doing while he was stirring my heart up.
What is God doing in your life....Are you being stirred..nudged, pushed....what direction are you going? What is your passion? What makes your heart beat faster with excitement? For me it is the children of the world that are not being tucked in bed at night with a mommy and a daddy..a family! ....What is it for you????  We can make a difference..I believe this with all my being!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm excited that you've been "gloriously ruined" for orphans. Patrick resigned from his job last week so he can go into consulting and use the profit to fund Grafted Families. We think God is calling us to full-time orphan ministry eventually. If you think you want to be involved with orphan ministry in any capacity, you should do your best to attend Summit VI. The link is http://www.christian-alliance-for-orphans.org/summit/. Patrick is going for sure. I'm trying to swing going too but my brother graduates that weekend.
Keep us posted as to how God shows up. We're finding He's pretty visible when it comes to orphan care.
Blessings. We'll be praying for wisdome and guidance.

Kala said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!!

BrandiB said...

I love where your heart is leading you...and there are many of us that want to do more, but don't know where to begin just like you. Especially being involved in adoption in any capacity I think forever changes your heart to orphans...and that is a wonderful thing