Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Update On my Daughter

Just a few days ago Amanda started the 6MP drug for Crohns.  I say that with mixed feelings. Lets just say the warnings on many things can scare the crap out of you. She however was so excited to get started on it. I have just been praying that it makes her feel better. This drug will take about 6-8 weeks before you see full results from it. By then she will be off the steroid and close to being done with the other 2.  My cabinet now looks officially like I am a pharmacist!  The past 2 days I am happy to report that she is feeling much better. That makes me feel good. The last thing as a parent you want, is to see your child in a huge amount of pain.

I know this will be a learning thing..and we learn as we go. ..for now Grateful for a great day today !!


No comments: