Monday, July 7, 2014

How To Reprogram Your Mind (for Positive Thinking)







I have been loving following Brendon Burchard-Live. Love. Matter.

I especially love his you tube post on Positive thinking and reprograming your mind to do so.

The highest achievers in the world at one point said to themselves, "you know what, I need to discipline my mind to support me. Even when my mind comes up with automatic thoughts, I want those to be positive, buoyant, confident and strong, something that leads me to healthy decisions for my life-not just those that protect me or freak me out."



After watching this video I have decided to try the challenge he puts out there for the next 30 days. I could use a good dose of getting my mind on track and thinking more positive thoughts. It makes sense that when we think negative we are conditioning our mind to do just that. But if we condition our minds to REDIRECT those negative thoughts into positive ones our whole life experience will sure be more peaceful.  I encourage anyone to watch the video and tell me what your thoughts are..



No comments: