Monday, February 10, 2014

When no one is there, HE IS !!

Something I never really talk about is back in 2006 when I was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor.  I had treatment for it that was to kill the tumor and keep it from growing. It was a success.  The location of it was too risky to have open brain surgery.  Since then, I have to get the occasional MRI check up on it. This time it has been 3 years since I have had one. Tomorrow I will go in and see how everything looks. No matter how much time passes by, I still get scared, nervous, and very emotional when i go in.   This time is also different because it will be the first time I will be going in by myself and all alone. I guess I have to remember that although I would love to have a friend by my side, God will show up even when a friend won't!!

 If you are reading this and believe in prayers, I do ask that you keep me in yours.  I pray all looks great and that this tumor would shrink.

No comments: