Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Grace

Happy Birthday to our little Grace!! Thank you Lord God for blessing us with such a special, sweet, humorous, intelligent, spunky, tender hearted, little angel!!! Please help me Lord to be all I can be to be the very best mother and example for my children. I can not express in enough words how special all my kids are to me. Yesterday Grace turned 7. It seems like yesterday she was just 2.  I know I probably say this a lot and by now if you read my blog, you will see I don't do well with changes and kids growing up so fast. I always want to slow down time.  



Taking a cheap plastic, putting dish soap on it with water made a huge hit for the kids to slide down on our hill. What a cool thing to do to create a ton of fun for these little ones!

 Big sisters come in handy when you need to add some fun color to your hair! Big sisters ROCK!!
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!

No comments: