Monday, August 31, 2015

Back To School

Moving day came way to fast for this little mommy! Was a sad day for us all to move our son and say goodbye or "see you later" is what I like much better! Time truly goes fast and now he is an adult and on his own. It is definitely a very hard season that you don't know about until that day comes and you experience your baby leaving the house. It breaks my heart. Letting go, and not knowing where he is most the time, or being right here if he needed help with something. It is very strange getting use to not having him around the house. It changes the family dynamics for sure. Letting go is not easy, but it is a part of life as a parent. We raise them up the very best that we can and when this day comes that they go on their own, we let Go and let GOD watch over them.  Family is forever, no matter what the distance!!  I am so proud of him and all he has done and is doing! He could not have gotten a better room mate, a great school schedule, full ride scholarship, heart surgery success, great part time job, and will come out of school with NO debt and a good career!! So thankful!! 

My two beautiful Girls on their first day of school! Amanda a Junior & Grace in First Grade!!
 I am so proud of these two sweeties! Amanda got her first job this summer and is doing really good. Grace tries to keep up with her older siblings and talks like a teen. Sometimes I think she is smarter than me. I treasure every moment with my kids!

No comments: