Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy Sweet 16-Letter from Mommy

Happy Birthday Beautiful Daughter!! 
Words can not describe the amount of love I have for you. You make me such a proud mommy! You have been through a lot in this past year, but you have truly shined through it all. I know with out a doubt that the Love you share with Jesus is where your strength has come from. I see you continue to seek him every day, I see you thank Him in all you are grateful for and as a mother to see this, it makes my heart complete.  You have learned that with Him everything and anything is possible. You don't talk it, you LIVE it!  I am blessed to have you as my daughter, and my friend.  I look forward to watching the many blessings God has for your life. Take each day as it is and enjoy the little things. Don't rush growing up, because time goes so fast. Cherish your family, value your friends, and always know God has your back! 

I love you 
Mommy


 Make a Wish.....

A few of us that Celebrated the BIG ONE WITH YOU! We all LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

 My daughter and sweet little niece that get to share the same birthday!!
Happy 16th
and Happy 3rd to Little Eira xxoo

No comments: