Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Relationships Come & Go

God Says, " The reason some people have turned against you & walked away from you without reason, has nothing to do with you.  It's because I have removed them from your life because they cannot go where I am taking you next.  They will only hinder you in your next level because they have already served their purpose in your life.  Let them go and keep moving forward.  Greater is coming." Says the Lord.  
When someone is in your life and suddenly they are gone with no explanation just try to remember "they weren't meant to be there anymore".  I have experienced this, and I have several friends right now that are experiencing relationship pains that leave them with unanswered questions. It hurts me when they hurt and I can't take it away. But, instead of asking yourself "why", just try to trust that God always has our best interest at hand and CHOOSE to not be a prisoner by holding on..Like God says "Let go and keep moving"...

No comments: