Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

There really is nothing like always going home for Thanksgiving. The traditions of getting 40+ people together, sharing stories, and catching up on our lives, playing games, eating way too much food. I even got in a couple workouts to help off set all the junk I had. You definetly go away from mom's with a full stomach.    Great memories this Thanksgiving.

Here are my siblings...brother in law Jason, sister Mandi, sister in law Lindsey, brother Jason , me and Mr. storff!


Both Grandmas and My Grandpa who just celebrated his 90th bday. Here are some of us grand kids and great grand kids with them. 

Cousins

Visiting the trees at the state capitol.. so beautiful to see every year. Puts you in the Christmas spirit
 

 Gramps!! Showing us the barn!! This is the one man who has been in my life since I was born. He and I share a very special bond. I'm so happy I got to spend some time with him. He is not feeling the best. Struggles with emphysema, and this year has been a challenge for him. I can't imagine loosing him. I love him so much.

No comments: