Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012


 Merry Christmas from our home to yours!! We hope you all have found peace, love , and joy this holiday season !!
 Unto us a child is born...His name is Jesus... 

 Sharing some of our happinings for the month of December- Very hard to believe Christmas came so fast. and soon very soon another year will begin!!

Here is Gracie with her cousin Rylan visiting Great Grandma Hope's house..She is the most amazing grandma..makes all the most amazing goodies and sends us all home with sum ..thank you Grandma for a great time at your house. We miss you so much, wish we saw you more..

 Gracie loves Nanna's puppy "Bear". I see me buying one this spring..saving now... "-) thanks mom !!
 Gracie had her very first Christmas program. She sang her little heart out and was very cute to see. She is really blessed with a great teacher who absolutly loves her job. It is a great feeling when I drop her off to school knowing that she is learning so much and loved and adored!!


A yearly tradition...Pop Corn ball night!! 

My mom ..kids nanna and papa bought a second home near us..we were blessed to spend some time with them before christmas ..it's always fun to see the cousins spend time together and open gifts!! 
this isAmanda and her cousin Dillan
 My little sister with her sweet baby girl ..my sweet neice Eira..Such a sweetie!!
 Amanda, with cousins, Dillan and Rylan, my brothers kids..

 Bailey...finally a photo of my son..love him like crazy...growing up too fast. Hard to believe he will be going to college in two years...
 Sweet neice Eira!!
 My table set for Christmas Dinner!!
From us to you...Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: