Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

my Beautiful little butterfly!!! Gracie could not wait to trick and treat around our neighborhood. She was totally counting down the days for the past week..finally it go here! Too much candy, but alot of fun..I hope you all had a great night too!!

 Bailey is too big to dress up I guess, but not too big to eat a whole box of pizza left over from our Middle School Pizza party!! My growing 6foot 2 Teenager!! lol
 Gracie with her buddy Tenley!! Two cute little sweeties
 Terry greeted all the middle schoolers with this disgusting mask..totally grossed us all out!!
 Amanda with her Middle school friends..and sporting one of my very old dance costumes from when I was her age...at our first boy/girl gathering at the house. ...yes a big deal for this mama!!
 Gracie proud packing her snacks for her preschool class!!


1 comment:

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Love all the costumes, and the pizza made me so hungry. lol