Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little taste of Paradise.....

Our vacation has gone way too fast and now today we will say good bye to my little taste of paradise here on Cocoa beach. We definetly have been blessed with the most perfect weather and good health through out our time here and we even made some new friends. This was so great for our family to really get away and finally take a real vacation. I know this has been really good for my soul. This trip was not about keeping busy...our lives are busy enough. This get away was about getting time to relax, and I can say we did just that. Are we feeling refreshed? Yes!, BUT we are not ready to go back home. In fact this morning we are all pretty sad about leaving. Even the kids say this and want to stay longer. This just tells me that we need to do this more often and a little longer next time. We absolutly love it here and will have this for sure be a destination we will hit again. Hopefully sooner rather than later. The rest of this week I will be sharing some of my favorite photos (I only took 1,300 photos this week) and some fun stories to share with you about our experience here at cocoa beach. I hope you find them fun! Here are just a few for today....before we head to the airport....
view from our condo deck. More very fun pictures to come tomarrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see your pictures and here stories...we are vacationing this year vicariously through our friends photos and stories! ;)

Waiting4OurAngel said...

Love the pics!!