Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Be the best version of yourself that you can!

Many challenges & hard losses came upon us in 2014. I have to admit I am not sad to say goodbye to it. In fact "Good Riddens 2014".  For 2015 My prayers are for good health for our family!! I am not someone that makes stupid new years resolutions. I am just a woman that says, "This year I want to be the best version of myself that I can be, better in all aspects of life and I am seeking positive things in my life to help me reach what I really want to become inside of myself. I truly believe surrounding yourself with positive people is a huge huge thing that we all need to pay attention to.  I am praying for God to send more of these people into my life.   A friend said this, "your personal success is going to look a lot like the average success of your 5 closest friends.  when you look at your call log or text history, who do you see yourself communicating most with outside of your family?  If we want above average success in life, we will need to seek out those who have already done what you want to do and duplicate what they are doing.  Surround Yourself with those on the SAME mission as you".

My friend was really talking about careers, but i really believe that to be true in all aspects of life!! How are you becoming a better woman, or better version of yourself? If you surround yourself with friends that are negative all the time, you will find yourself looking at things negatively as well. For married couples, I think it is very important to surround yourself with couples that are in good marriages. Men need good men to turn to and look up to as mentors to help their own marriages, just as much as I feel woman need that too. There is a lot said about being around couples that are happy, and creative in their marriages. It does rub off on you in a positive way and I believe we could all use a dose of positive people.  So in all areas of my life I pray God to help me be the best that I can be, that he will surround me with the positive people in my life to help me reach my fullest potential that I can.


No comments: