Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Family Day "Gotcha Day"

I can't believe how fast time goes.  Today, 5 years ago, we picked up our sweet little 8 month old daughter and we became a family of 5!! I think back to that day. How little she was, so fragile and precious, so tiny, and a little scared of all her new surroundings, sounds, and people all around her. It felt like such a long wait to hold her in my arms. But when I finally did our bond was just the same as if she grew right inside of my own flesh! She bonded to me immediately. God prepared her heart just as I asked him to do. She is so precious and it still amazes me how God orchestrated it all. She is ours, and we hers..Her forever family!!



I plan on adding more to this post later tonight or in the morning....stay posted...for more!!
I had to get it on as April 16th though...lol

No comments: