Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Amanda

It is so hard to believe that my little baby girl is growing up on us!! Amanda you are the joy of my life. I can't even begin to express how very proud I am of you! How does 15 years go so fast?!  You are such a sweet spirit, loving, giving, caring, you are a leader and not a follower and that quality is something I admire in you. You always stand firm in your beliefs. I love your drive in life weather it is doing amazing things with your hair, learning piano, voice lessons, jumping into softball (and doing great), or teaching yourself the guitar. What ever you want to learn you always go for it!  You are the best sister anyone could ask for, and by far the best daughter!! Today we celebrate your 15th Birthday!!! I love you so much!! MOM





I hope you always think I am "cool"
time really goes fast...treasure the moments always!!

No comments: