Thursday, April 18, 2013

Family Day April 16


 April 16- we celebrated our Family Day! Four years ago that our little Gracie was in our arms. This is a day I will never forget and one of the very best days in my life! If you have given birth to a child I compare her being in my arms for the first time exactly the same as when i birthed my other two children. I can not believe how fast 4 years has gone by. It seems like she is growing up so very fast!! Being our youngest child I think I really cherish these younger years.
 Lovely Cup cakes...

Daddy picked her up from Preschool- and had balloons for her-she was so excited and surprised he picked her up too..
Its tradition for us on this day to have Bulgolgi for dinner- Sooper yummy

My sister and her little one Eira made it over for dinner. :-) 

No comments: