Monday, May 9, 2011

Gracies First Dance Recital

Since I teach dance for a living my sweetie pie has always been with me for many of the classes I teach. I started bringing her to the preschool dance class and she loved loved loved it so much. Even though she is just 2 1/2 she was catching on great and following along, having fun and making little friends. So this year was her first recital . My little peanut did great!! Here are some cute pics of her..
 This is Amanda's 11th Year dancing , she has been at it since she was 2. You can certainly tell all her years of dance training by watching her. She is amazing to see on stage! Im so proud of both my daughters!!
 Sister Love
 at it's best..
 Our family minus my teenage boy who was no where to be found after the show..
Gracie checking out the gift table and finding her gifts..
She said "Im so excited mommy"


 In jammies at home opening gifts..she was soo excited!!

Yes even I dance in our shows..:-)
While I can ...why not!

 me..

I had such a great year with all the kids! Great memories of a successful dance season!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Adorable!! Love it!