Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I did it..My first NPC Fitness Competition

Last weekend was the NPC competition that I have been training for. It was a great experience and I can't wait to do another one. This was also our first weekend away in 17 years. Our kids were with the grandparents which made it much easier to not worry about them. I knew they were in the best hands they could be in. We had a long drive, but it was nice to just talk. When we got there we met up with old friends and caught up on life. I went and got a competition spray tan which was extremely messing by the way. I competed on Saturday and placed 4th in the bikini division! I had the best time and so much fun!! but.. It is great to be back home and with my kids. I swear Grace is talking even more ..if that is possible!! lol. I plan on training for another one June 4th. But also have my spring dance production I am working on. This is usually the time of year I disapear from blog world until the first part of May because I am so swamped! After that life slows down just a tad!

No comments: