Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tiss the season?

It seems that this Christmas there is so much caos going on in our world that it has made it hard for me to really get into the spirit of things. It certainly does not feel like it has in the past. Life, stress, hearing the terrible violence and tragedy in all the lives lost in CT. So much pain in our world and even just around the people that are close to me. It seems many are going through stresses & challenges in life at what ever level it may be...
God has been taken out of schools, the commandments have been taken down in our country and really ever since then it seems our country has been going to pot. When you listen to the news you hear nothing but negative and seems things are going to just get worse before they get better. I fear for the generation of my children and what this world may be like as they get older.
How do I find it in me to get the Christmas spirit going? Right now , I really do not know the answer to that. All I know is that I hug my children tighter and cherish every day!

No comments: