Friday, October 14, 2011

A week has passed

 So now a week has passed since I officially started moving the studio out and closing it. Today I had to go up there to open the doors so that some workers could get my mirrors off the wall and bring them to the basement of my house. Last weekend Terry and his dad cleaned out the studio for me so that I would not have to be up there, today was the first time I'd been there alone, and  with it completly empty. It took me back to the day I first moved into the building. I remember I was so excited to have found such a special place, great windows, and great views. I had to pause for a moment by myself as tears rolled down my face I would remember soooo many great memories with all of my kids through the years. I walked from room to room just to remember all the great things that happend here in my sweet amazing space!! I then quickly left still crying as I walked down the stairs and out the door. I believe at times I just function in a state of denial or disbelief, but it is real and this is a new chapter of my life now weather I like it or not, it is what it is and I need to pick myself up and keep working towards all the other opportunities that await me. .....

No comments: