Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"The profit is in the albums"

Today I was talking to an old friend about my studio and I said I always envisioned selling the business and making a profit after 12 yrs instead of just closing my doors. My friend said "The profit is in all of your photo albums, and all the girls lives you touched over the years and the memories they have".  This statement really hit me and the more I think about it I realize just how true that really is. I think just hearing that today has helped me hit a new level of acceptance for moving on with my life in another direction.  It's like a band aid for my heart! :-)  The profit really is in all of my photo albums, and boy do I have many of them! I have great memories that can never be replaced by money, but only to be treasured in my heart!

No comments: