Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day...Will be celebrated next weekend

Happy Mothers day to all my great friends and blogger friends. I hope you all had a very blessed day. You are all so special to me and very much inspire me as a mother as well! Your friendships mean the world to me. Our family will have to celebrate mothers day next weekend. Unfortunatly on Mothers day three out of 5 of us got sick with the flu. It has been a slow recovery and some of us are still not feeling well.  And now I am just praying the other two are ok. We had wonderful plans to go to the cabin along with my grandmother, my mother and other family. IT is a big bummer we missed out. BUt ...We plan on celebrating next weekend after we are all well again! Thanks for the great mothers day messages I recieved via email, I appreciate them all and I am enjoying seeing what all you wonderful ladies did to celebrate your special day! God Bless!

No comments: